Whatever is the size of your organization, or whether you have an in-house Human Resources Function or not; Human Resources outsourcing can be a cost-effective alternative for your business. By outsourcing your Human Resources functions not only does this ensure smooth operations but it can also mean less risk for you.
Top service group is one of the leading Human Resources Outsourcing companies. Outsourcing includes personnel administration, social insurance, labor disputes, payroll, government compliance, and salary administration. It encompasses, as well, consultations within the areas of personnel and legal affairs.
To provide outsourcing clients with the highest quality of service, TS has a highly skilled Personnel Department, a Legal Affairs Department as well as Payroll Specialists.
HR outsourcing service includes:
The Human Resources outsourcing is a full cycle, it starts with us handling the employment procedures of your staff from contract signing, getting the required employment papers, dealing with the social insurance and medical insurance government authorities, handling the private medical and life insurance policies for your staff if needed, we handle the calculations of their salaries and the bank transfers that are involved. We also make sure that your employees' files comply with the required legislation and handle the labor office inspections for you.
We deal with several insurance companies, and we have different plans that suit different budgets
By outsourcing your Human Resources function to us we will be dealing with the social insurance offices and government authorities on your behalf. In addition to our powerful Human Resources software that ensures a smooth operation for you, our office is directly connected to the government social insurance authority through a screen connected with a live online system that can provide instant information on any social insurance issue related to any of your employees.
Whether your business has 10 or 10000 employees, salary administration can provide relief from the complicated calculations and legislations of the Social Insurance Law, Income Tax Law, and similar legislation.
By outsourcing the payroll function to our skilled team, you ensure that your operations run smoothly and that you are always up to date with all that is new in legislations related to calculating the salaries for your employees.
Salary administration service includes:
In the salary administration service, our team will calculate the salaries for you according to the recent Social Insurance Law, Income Tax Law, and similar legislation and delivers a salary sheet ready for you to just do the necessary payment for your employees. With our strong ties with a large network of banks in Egypt, our service can also include doing bank transfers on your behalf.
Labor Office Services
Our company proposes to assume the following tasks:
- Preparing the company's work organization regulations.
- Preparing the penalties register signed & Stamp by the labor office, to comply with article 75 of law
12 for the year 2003. Violating this article is penalized according to article 248 of the same law, by a
fine not less than 500 Egyptian pounds and not exceeding 1000 Egyptian pounds. The fine is charged
for each employee and is doubled in case of repetition.
- Ensuring that the labor office registration certificate is returned to the labor office during one month
of the hiring date, to avoid violating article 15 of the labor law No. 12 for the year 2003, penalized by
article 239 of the same law with a fine not less than 200 Egyptian pounds up to 5000 pounds.
- Payment of the amounts due to the Emergency Fund, according to law No. 156 for the year 2002. Due
amounts should be paid monthly not later than the 15th of each month to avoid the fine since the fine
amounts to 50% for the first violation according to the Emergency law and are raised to 100% of the
due amount in case of repetition.
- Payment of the amounts due to the social services fund.
- Payment of the amounts due to the training and rehabilitation fund.
- Preparing the vacation register for each employee, including the calculated balance for each
employee's annual, official, and sick leaves. Said vacations register should be available to indicate
each employee's leaves' balance, in addition to maintaining control and monitoring each employee's
rights concerning his/her leaves. Failing to record employees' vacations in a register represents a
violation of articles 47, 48, 52, and of the law No.12 for the year 2003, penalized by article 274 of the
same law by a fine not less than 100 Egyptian pounds and not exceeding 500 pounds. The fine is
charged for each employee and is doubled in case of repetition.
- Developing a register for salaries' advancements (salary graduation register). The salary advancement
register should illustrate the salary advancement for each employee, indicating that each employee
gets an annual raise not less than 7% of the basic salary, otherwise, this would be a violation of article
34 of Law No. 12 for the year 2003.
- Preparing employment contracts: The company should keep an employment contract for each
employee, duly signed by the concerned employee to acknowledge receiving his/her copy, according
to article 32 of the labor law No. 12 for the year 2003.
- Violation of this article is penalized according to article 246 of the same law by a fine not less than 50
pounds and not exceeding 100 pounds. The fine is charged for each employee in case of violation.
Ensuring the issuance of handicraft work permits for all employees who practice one of the technical
handicrafts requiring work permits. All establishments should keep work permits according to article
140 of Law No. 12 for the year 2003 penalized by article 249 by a fine not less than 100 pounds and
not exceeding 200 pounds, and charged for each employee in case of violation.
Items included in the employee's file:
Establishing employee service files, each file should contain the following items:
- An employment contract is signed by the employee acknowledging receipt of his/ her copy.
- A copy of social insurance form 1 or the employee's name recorded in social insurance form 2.
- Proof of delivering the labor office registration certificate.
- The employee's annual leaves record.
- The employee's official leaves record.
- The employee's sick leaves record.
- The employee's salary advancement record.
- The employee's penalties' record.
- The employee's social condition declaration.
- The employee's competency report during the probation period.
Hiring Document, namely:
- The original military service certificate.
- The original (education) graduation certificate.
- The original crime (clearance) record.
- Copy of the identity card.
- 6 personal records.
- Original birth certificate
- Original experience certificates.
- Preparing military service registers
- Temporary exempted register
- Reserve forces register
Social insurance Services
- 1. Open Social Insurance File for your company.
- 2. Submitting form 1 or form 6 to the social insurance office and make a database for all employees.
- 3. Recording these forms on our database.
- 4. Providing you with monthly reports such as the monthly insurance report, And the insurance
exemption sheet if it is applied to your company.
- 5. Providing you with a report of total amounts of social insurance contributions to settle it and avoid
any fine for delayed payments.
- 6. Prepare form 2 at the end of the year and submit it to your insurance office.
- 7. Make a scan of all employees’ documents.
- 8. . We have social insurance screen to inquiry about all employees.
- 9. We send Top Service Employee twice a week to review new hire documents a day in a factory and a
day in head office.